Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lesson 7!

This week in all of my classes our lessons revolved around one subject, and that was sexual intimacy.  We talked about it a lot more in this class than my others, however. 
I know because of what I have been taught throughout my life and what has been reinforced in this class that sexual intimacy is something that needs to be kept until after marriage, and after marriage only.  It is a spiritual thing that should only be shared between spouses.  I am thankful for that knowledge I have, because I know that it helps me make better choices.  We read a few articles this week where studies showed that saving sexual intimacy until after marriage will strengthen marriages, and there is also a better chance that the marriage will last.
Also, by waiting until after marriage I am reducing the risk of becoming pregnant and not being able to be the best parent I can be.

I know that these rules and guidelines are here for our safety and happiness and I am thankful to attend a university that teaches us these principles so that we can stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment