Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lesson 10!

This week we talked about fathers. 
I personally have the best dad ever! He is loving, caring, hard working, non complaining, big protective guy that I love to death! I know I am a better person because I have him in my life.  I am thankful for his example and how hard he works to keep our family happy, healthy, and strong.
I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without him!
I also know that fathers are important in every family.  I think that families who have a supporting father, are happier and also have a better outlook on life.
I was blessed with a dad who is a worthy priesthood holder.  I also think that having a worthy priesthood holder at the head of a home makes for a happier and blessed family.
I have seen in lives of others how not having a father affects them in a negative way.
My goal is to find someone to marry who is willing to be that hard working guy who will support our family.  I am thankful for fathers and the good they have on families, and especially thankful for our Father in Heaven who has blessed us with an earthly father.

No comments:

Post a Comment